Sunday 28 October 2012

Halloween: Skull

Happy Halloween guys! I know it's not technically Halloween yet but I celebrated this weekend with a night out with lots of makeup. I did a zombie look on a friend and on myself I did a skull/skeleton look. I didn't have much time to get it done and hadn't tried it out before this so there are things that I would change if I did it again but I was pretty happy with the results-



I initally used a white water based face paint I got from a costume shop but it didn't go on evenly so I had to improvise with random white products I had in my kit. Powdered that down with a very pale face powder then used MUA 3 in 1 Contour Pen to sketch out the basic design, then used Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Gel Liner Black to fill in and shade everything else.

Next up is the zombie look!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. HOLY SHIT this is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, amazing and awesome halloween makeup! You look so cool!
    thanks for sharing

    - Cristine

    ReplyDelete